iRolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iRolePlay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Tuuba gets owned
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:30 am by Tuuba Ankka

» GTA4 is Pure smut and should be boycotted
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 3:19 pm by Tuuba Ankka

» Gabe confirms Episode 3 Cancelled.
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 pm by desertfury

» In soviet russia...
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:24 am by Tuuba Ankka

» RAPE FACE CAPTURED!
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 1:32 pm by desertfury

» Sapphire ready to launch HD Radeon 5990
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 am by desertfury

» DO YOU FEEL THE SPIRIT?
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 am by Tuuba Ankka

» I AM BACK *Terminator music*
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:30 am by Kiwi

» Apparently I am the 999,999 Visitor and I won...
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:56 am by desertfury

Gabe confirms Episode 3 Cancelled.
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 1:47 pm by desertfury
Kiwi and DesertFury Ep3cancelled

Comments: 0
Sapphire ready to launch HD Radeon 5990
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:26 am by desertfury
http://www.brightsideofnews.com/news/2010/3/3/sapphire-ready-to-launch-radeon-hd-5990-4gb.aspx

Have a look at it.. HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 0
I AM BACK *Terminator music*
Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 10:39 am by desertfury
So... My internet died for unknown reasons last week, Now.. I am BACK!!
With a new modem bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Comments: 3
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 86 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:10 pm

Kiwi and DesertFury

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Smithers
Admin
Smithers

Kiwi and DesertFury Empty
PostSubject: Kiwi and DesertFury   Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:50 am

This is my final resolution to this.

In my opinion and what I can see, you are both guilty of what has been going on, you both hate eachother for no apparent reason other than the other one hates you, its a ridiculously stupid circle.

You are both administrators of equal powers, Kiwi don't tell Desert what to do if you dont want to piss him off, and Desert dont have a go at Kiwi or be a mingebag if you dont want to piss me off.

Here is what you both need to do:

DesertFury

Desert you react to everything, you believe in Revenge killing if someone kills you. If you have been killed unfairly or someone has done something unfair to you send me a message.

Dont overreact to everything, if somebody does something wrong, respawn and teleport back to where you were, ignore, forgive and forget, your admin is there so that you can get past a tough situation, not so you can spawn CSS weapons.

Be serious, dont use emoticons too much and when somebody asks you a question and you dont understand it, dont just say "?" and wait for someone to do something, TELL THEM YOU DONT UNDERSTAND, tell them what you are stuck with, "?" doesnt help and just holds up the RP

Finally, just calm down. I know you are young but control yourself, you have a LOT of shooting games like MW2 if you want to kill someone, dont do it on this server. Forget hating Kiwi, you both hate eachother for no real reason, just start again.

Kiwi

Desert can be an asshole sometimes and we all know that. You have to try and ignore him, I am putting restrictions in place that will stop him from doing everything that he did. If worst comes to worst just literally ignore him entirely in the RP, I wont count it as bad RP, but try to be fair. Forget why you hate Desert and just treat him like you would a primary school child near you, just be nice and accept that he is a child and hyperactive.

I dont think that you are entirely innocent, I know its in the back of your mind that you hate him and so this provokes him. You are just giving him a reason to be a mingebag to you by going "Oh god no" when I say you are doing some RP with him.

The last point I have to make, the UTAF are an Elite Army Unit, they train in special facilities and only enter the streets in a crisis, they dont shoot people on the street or in the subway, and definitely not just if they "run away". You are a scary bunch, expect them to. Combine do not enter the subway, you should only do that on ADVICE of the DL or ORDER of the CA. If you want something to do as Overwatch, set up ragdolls in the prison area or barricade and blockade areas of the city, pretending there is something goins on there or something, that would give you fun. If you want live aim, check in with the DL, he often has 3 billion prisoners to deal with at a time he wont mind lending you some for firing practice, or even finding some to arrest. The actions you did yesterday were bound to start a DM, im suprised Anna didnt get pissed when you shot her.

I dont want to hear any more of this from either of you, calm down, forget why you hate eachother and get on with it. If you cant do that, just stay away from eachother in the RP.

The changes I am making are:

• All weapons restricted to Super Admin
  • DesertFury's admin restored this evening to finish a 1 day demotion

And anything else I can think of that may help at the time.

Thank you both very much for your cooperation in solving this issue.
Back to top Go down
http://iroleplay.omgforum.net
desertfury

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi and DesertFury   Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:54 am

I'm not hyperactive, dammit! bounce
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Admin
Smithers

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi and DesertFury   Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:59 am

desertfury wrote:
I'm not hyperactive, dammit! bounce

Then whats with the bouncy face? Razz

No offence aimed to you at all with the words Child and Hyperactive by the way, I hope you understand I didnt mean to insult you there, just point out the obvious definition of anybody of your age. I did that because apparently Kiwi didnt quite understand the extent to which your age was low.
Back to top Go down
desertfury

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi and DesertFury   Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:16 pm

Like tuuba once said,
This thread is now about penisphant elephant
Back to top Go down
Smithers
Admin
Smithers

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi and DesertFury   Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 1:31 pm

desertfury wrote:
Like tuuba once said,
This thread is now about penisphant elephant

Dont spam the non spam thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiwi and DesertFury   Kiwi and DesertFury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiwi and DesertFury
Page 1 of 1